FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day? If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and detail-oriented. You understand the big picture and the importance that deadlines play in reaching goals. You are a born leader with the ability to manage multiple projects at once. As a kid, you were the one who organized the activities for your friends.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need analytical people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
Industrial Maintenance Job Description
- Inspect, maintain and repair industrial equipment and machinery to ensure they’re always in proper working order.
- Test and observe equipment and machinery using tools such as voltmeters and other testing devices to diagnose malfunctions and make repairs as needed.
- Care for machinery and equipment by cleaning them after use, adjusting parts and lubricating moving components as needed to ensure proper, efficient function.
- Examine moving parts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for signs of excessive wear, defects and damage.
- Record all maintenance and repair services performed and keep track of all materials and parts used during the repair process.
- Order or request orders to be placed to replenish materials and parts when inventory grows low or is depleted.
- Study manufacturer manuals and blueprints and carefully follow directions when operating or setting up newly acquired machinery.
- Cut and weld metal pieces together as needed to fabricate new parts, assemble equipment or repair broken parts as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with diesel engines
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance on a regular basis
- Good vision
- Strong verbal communication skills
- We would prefer two or more years’ experience as an industrial mechanic
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need!
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.