Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn the locations of the yards/lanes/stations/fields within FINFROCK’S precast manufacturing facility and locations/levels/zones/products at the job sites.
- Perform pre- and post-operation checks.
- Safely drop trailers at their corresponding locations
- Adhere to FINFROCK’S safety regulations and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
*This is a full time position that may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night.*
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of tools and power tools
- Ability to read production prints/instructions from a tablet or you have the ability to learn
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- Ability to follow directions
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.