Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan daily responsibilities/duties for four crews.
- Plan crew responsibilities/duties for two weeks.
- Keep staff levels within budgeted hours.
- Maintain employee and job schedules.
- Work closely with other departments, including the scheduling department, for areas of responsibility.
- Manage inventories and coordinate with other departments.
- Interview new hires, train, and mentor junior leadership.
- Report all injuries, even if minor, to management and/or the safety office.
- Adhere to FINFROCK’S safety regulations and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
*This is a full-time position that may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night.*
- 2-year minimum college degree or 2 years minimum experience in the field
- Experience supervising employees in an outdoor environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inventory management
- Experience in opening/closing a facility
- Experience implementing and managing a production schedule
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- Ability to follow instructions and demonstrate effective teamwork
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.