FINFROCK is a full-service design-builder specializing in multifamily buildings, parking garages, student housing, and hotels. FINFROCK has been named one of Orlando’s Top Workplaces in 2023 and is looking to expand! FINFROCK is currently seeking a full-time Senior Human Resources Generalist to work at our Belle Glade, FL location. If you are hard-working, organized, and passionate about Human Resources then we invite you to apply!
Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing routine tasks required to administer human resources programs including compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; training and development, and workers’ compensation matters.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from employees and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to appropriate management.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations per Company policies and procedures.
- Administers unemployment claims, workers comp processing, new hire reporting, FMLA, and other leaves on time.
- Oversees candidate pre-employment processes and conducts new hire orientations.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Assists with managing employee health, welfare, 401(k), and other benefits.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and execution of human resource policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Work with other departments to lead the job description, and job analysis documentation process.
- Perform other related Human Resources duties as assigned.
- Monday thru Friday, Full-Time, Onsite position
- You have a bachelor’s degree (B.A) and four to six+ years of progressive human resources experience, preferably in the private sector.
- A SHRM-CP or PHR certification is a plus.
- A strong knowledge of JDEdwards is a plus, or any computer ERP system experience.
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws, Investigation Skills, HR technical knowledge in EEO, DOL, AA, FMLA, ADA, unemployment, and worker’s compensation.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You possess a strong working knowledge of general HR disciplines and best practices.
- You conduct yourself ethically, professionally and with the highest integrity.
- You are an excellent communicator and a good listener.
- You project a professional image and have great time management skills.
- You enjoy collaborating and are a team player.
- You are self-motivated and self-directed.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Spanish and Creole language experience is a plus.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK, founded in 1945, is an independently owned design-builder with corporate offices in Central Florida, and additional manufacturing facilities in Palm Beach County. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the industry’s top firms, and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard-working focused individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need!
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.