FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a VDC Technician.
- Generate Revit models of MEP systems for building coordination purposes.
- Compile project models from subcontractors into Navisworks.
- Perform clash detection of building systems and document & track resolutions.
- Embed 3D models with accurate product data that can be utilized for pricing and quantity take-offs.
- Verify compliance with the project’s Scope of Work.
- Collaborate with design disciplines to ensure precast products meet the requirements for integrated systems.
- Develop a Revit site model and Foundation Utility and Site Improvements (FUSI) plan to find and resolve site issues.
- Generate cut/fill analysis for projects to minimize downstream construction costs.
- Generate survey point data for all foundations, embeds, and precast layout to be used by the foundation subcontractor and precast erection crew.
- You have a two-year (2) degree in design, combined with experience in 3D modeling and BIM Coordination.
- You possess general knowledge of building construction.
- Experience modeling mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing systems preferred.
- Architectural modeling experience preferred.
- You are detail-oriented and enjoy creative problem-solving.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in precast/pre-stressed concrete, working knowledge of Civil 3D, and knowledge of civil surveying/drafting is a plus.
- Candidates with working experience using Autodesk’s Revit and Navisworks software will receive first consideration along with individuals having experience in general building construction and MEPFP systems.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.