Duties & Responsibilities
This position can only be performed in person at our Central Florida office –flexibility upon tenure.
- Work closely with the Architectural Project Lead and Project Architect to prepare detailed architectural drawings.
- Use REVIT software to prepare full-scale and detailed drawings.
- Assist in the coordination of the MEP disciplines, coordination of the Architectural design documents, and provide FINFROCK construction crews with information on materials and constructability.
- Update and modify designs based on new information acquired through an internal Bluebeam quality control review and/or revisions at the request of Construction, a client, or Building Department comments.
- Ensure coordination through all the documents while updating drawings.
- Check drawings for accuracy and coordination prior to sending the drawings back to the Architectural Project Lead and Project Architect for final approval.
- Accompany architects and engineers to job sites throughout the construction process, with the intent to become more knowledgeable with the logistics of construction, the use of materials, and the direct correlation between the details in the drawings and the construction in the field.
- Prepare additional drawings and answer questions under the supervision of the Architectural Project Lead and Project Architect.
- Communicate with team members to ensure project accuracy.
- Perform quality control checks on your own work and the work of your peers.
- Two-year degree in Design/Drafting or possess a minimum of two years of Design/Drafting experience.
- Experience with CAD, Revit, and BIM 360.
- Adept at problem-solving and analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- Thorough and good at collaborating with others.
- Ability to multi-task, work on multiple projects concurrently, and have a great sense of time management.
- General knowledge of building construction.
- Great communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and a sense of ethical conduct.
- Reside in Central Florida or are willing to relocate on your own if not
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.