- Model precast concrete components of multi-family, parking and mixed-use structures using Solidworks.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and building systems designers to develop the model of the precast components.
- Produce manufacturing shop drawings and construction documents.
- Communicate with team members to ensure project accuracy.
- Perform quality control checks on your own work and the work of your peers.
- Two-year degree in Design/Drafting or possess two years of Design/Drafting experience.
- Experience with Solid-Works.
- Multi-tasking skills with ability to work multiple projects concurrently.
- General knowledge of building construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to live in Central Florida or are willing to relocate to Central Florida on your own.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative – not just in regards to drafting cool buildings with software, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented, and you understand the importance of making sure the basics are done right. As a kid, you spent hours building with Legos to make original creations.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need analytical people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.