Duties & Responsibilities
This position can only be performed in-person at our Central Florida office –flexibility upon tenure.
- Be responsible for the technical content of a project’s documents in the Architectural department.
- Be responsible for the modeling and drafting of a project.
- Coordinate with the Project Architect at the onset of design development regarding design concept and scope.
- Review the schedule with the Project Architect to confirm the schedule and commitments of content.
- Assist in managing and coordinating with the production team.
- Assist in code and product research.
- Coordinate with structural, BIM, and precast teams.
- Participate in project meetings as requested.
- Coordinate with the Project Architect regarding any correspondence with the building departments.
- Engage in construction site visits.
- Coordinate with construction PM and superintendents when on site.
- Coordination with construction administration staff regarding RFI and shop drawing distribution, review, and tracking.
- Collaborate on the resolution of design issues.
- Five-year Bachelor’s of Architecture Degree – Master’s of Architecture preferred, but not necessary
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to manage design staff
- Experience in the integration of structural & MEPFP systems
- A minimum of three years of experience leading teams on either commercial or residential projects
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level.
- Currently reside in Central Florida or are willing to relocate if not here already.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.