FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager.
- Establish & maintain project design schedule
- Review & monitor project design budgets
- Responsible for content and completion of construction documents
- Collaborate on resolution of design issues
- Perform code and product research
- Coordinate with Construction Project Managers and Jobsite Superintendents
- Communicate with A.H.J. as required during permit review process
- Oversee coordination with:
- Civil engineers and landscape architects on site related items
- Outside architects that may be part of client’s project team Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineers In-house structural and precast engineers
- Assist manufacturing department during architectural precast projects
- Process shop drawings & RFIs
- Perform construction phase observation
- Five-year Bachelors of Architecture or a Masters of Architecture
- Registered Architects in Florida preferred
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and/or BIM/VDC
- Ability to manage a project
- Experience in integration of structural & MEPFP systems
- Minimum of three years of experience leading teams on either commercial or residential projects
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level required.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- 401K Plan – typically we match 100% of your contributions up to 15% of your base salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.