Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the project manager with subcontractor procurement
- Obtain material quotes from suppliers and submit purchase orders for approval
- Conduct project administration, coordination, and close-out
- Assist the project manager with conducting PM Web project coordination
- Assist the project team with managing pertinent construction documentation such as submittals, RFI’s, change orders, notifications, and correspondence
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly meetings
- Provide project-specific meeting minutes
- Assist on-site field team as necessary
- Provide project-specific training
- Promote customer relations
- Promote culture, leadership, and employee development
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 year degree is preferred, or a high school diploma or equivalent, with proven manufacturing safety experience.
- A working knowledge of manufacturing and construction practices.
- Ability to work long hours with regular travel.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.