Duties & Responsibilities
This position can only be performed in person at our Central Florida office –flexibility upon tenure.
- Manage multiple projects within the Architecture department.
- Establish & maintain project design schedule.
- Manage & participate in all meetings with the client.
- Manage & participate in all project meetings during the construction phase.
- Review & manage Milestone schedule with the Project Manager and the Architectural Project Lead to confirm the schedule and commitment to the content of the documents.
- Be responsible for coordinating with the Architectural Project Lead and Design Staff regarding the content and completion of construction documents.
- Collaborate on the resolution of any design issues.
- Perform Code research and Life Safety analysis.
- Coordinate with Construction Project Managers and Jobsite Superintendents.
- Communicate with A.H.J. as required during the permit review process.
- Oversee coordination with:
- Civil engineers and landscape architects on site-related items
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and other outside consultants that may or may not be part of the client’s project team
- In-house structural and precast engineering teams
- In-house BIM / VDC team
- Interior Design Team
- Assist the precast manufacturing department.
- Serve as a mentor for the less experienced staff.
- A 5-year Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- Registered Architect in Florida preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in the integration of structural & MEPFP systems
- Minimum of five years of experience managing and leading teams on either commercial or residential projects
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level
- Residing in Central Florida or are willing to relocate
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.