Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive as a dedicated CDL Class A oversized and over dimensional driver for FINFROCK, averaging 400 to 700 miles with weekly schedule.
- Be available to work various hours up to 6 days a week, and be out of town during week if required.
- Learn and follow DOT requirements and FINFROCK standards for securement.
- Inspect vehicle, equipment and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal and secure
- Maintain a driver’s log in accordance with DOT regulations
- Interact with customers daily and maintain good relations
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area
- Perform other related duties as needed such as shuttling on and off-site, and oversized loads.
- Valid Florida CDL, Class A license.
- Two to three years of experience with a semi-truck and 53-foot flatbed trailer.
- Able to drive both automatic and stick
- Prior experience with oversized hauls is preferred
- Possess ethical conduct
- Proficient at communication
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent at time management
- Clean record containing no moving violations or preventable accidents in the past year
- 401K Plan – typically we match 100% of your contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.