FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a CDL Driver (Class A).
- Drive as a dedicated Linehaul/LTL driver for FINFROCK, averaging 400 to 700 miles weekly with schedule of 5 days (Monday through Friday)
- Be available to work during regular hours to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules
- Maintain freight handling drop and hook of 85K with a live load/unload of 15K
- Secure loads as needed
- Inspect vehicle, equipment and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal and secure
- Maintain a driver’s log in accordance with DOT regulations
- Interact with customers daily and maintain good relations
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area
- Perform other related duties as needed
- You have a valid Florida CDL, Class A license.
- You possess two to three years of experience with a semi-truck and 53-foot flatbed trailer.
- You are able to drive both automatic and stick
- Prior experience with escort hauls is preferred
- You possess ethical conduct
- You are proficient at communication
- You enjoy collaboration and are a team player
- You are excellent at time management
- You must have a clean record containing no moving violations or preventable accidents in the past year
- 401K Plan- Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.