Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare fully turnkey design-build estimates starting with conceptual drawings and finishing with fully developed construction documents.
- Manage the overall preconstruction estimating effort for particular projects
- Be responsible for preparing the scope of work and request for proposals (RFP’s) for design-build projects
- Determine code requirements in conjunction with development of scope of work for design-build projects
- Solicit and evaluate subcontractor quotations
- Create and maintain entire project estimates
- Assist in the screening and pre-qualification of new subcontractor partners
- Research the latest construction products and processes
- Ability to visualize and accurately estimate a project with a schematic set of documents
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in several computer programs including Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam, and other takeoff software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management is preferred
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.