Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the clients and provide a superior client experience.
- Manage the project financials and lead, guide and direct the team to stay on task and on budget.
- Work with the design team and manage the process.
- Recruit and manage superior subcontractors and trade partners
- Lead and manage Assistant Project Manager
- A degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- A minimum of 5-years of experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction or equivalent Military construction experience.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency including MS Office and Primavera scheduling
- A strong work ethic and a desire to experience the challenge, pride, and reward of design-manufacture-construct.
- A Strong leader with excellent negotiation skills.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.