Construction Project Manager Job Description
Are you ready to take your project management experience to the next level? FINFROCK, Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder, is putting together a strategic team of experienced construction professionals to manage large commercial building projects for key high-profile clients.
With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, our teams have the opportunity to make an impact on all stages of the construction process and be a part of the project from initial design to CO.
We are looking for a leader to:
- Work directly with the clients and provide a superior client experience.
- Manage the project financials and lead, guide and direct the team to stay on task and on budget.
- Work with the design team and manage the process.
- Recruit and manage superior subcontractors and trade partners
- Lead and manage Assistant Project Manager
You will be successful if you:
- Have a degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- A minimum of 5-years of experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction or equivalent Military construction experience.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency including MS Office and Primavera scheduling
- A strong work ethic and a desire to experience the challenge, pride, and reward of design-manufacture-construct.
- Are a strong leader with excellent negotiation skills.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.