FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager.
- Complete management of project financials
- Management of in-house design peers
- Management of client experience
- Management of the subcontractor procurement process
- Supervision of Assistant Project Managers when assigned to project
- 4-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- Clean driving record
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency including MS Office and Primavera scheduling
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership and Negotiation skills
- 401K Plan – typically we match 100% of your contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.