- Prepare and build all project schedules collaboratively with the project teams.
- Participate in pursuit opportunities with business development, including interviews, presentations and the creation proposal schedules.
- Identify and effectively communicate schedule challenges, risks and conflicts to stakeholders and provide corrective suggestions and creative solutions.
- Assists project teams in schedule sequencing, methods of construction, project delays and impacts, alternate work plans and recovery schedules.
- Participate and provide feedback in project pre-planning meetings, post construction meetings and monthly project status review meetings.
- Develop and facilitate schedule training programs for internal team members.
- Collaborative team player.
- Four years of construction project scheduling experience or equivalent experience in a related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read and understand plans, drawings and specifications.
- Ability to recognize, during job site visits, areas of concern and potential improvements to schedule sequencing.
- Knowledge of construction means and methods, scheduling software and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of work activity sequence, durations and critical path method.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative. Not just in regards to creating cool buildings in 3D, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented, and you understand the impact of design discrepancies. As a kid, you spent hours building with Legos and drawing new creations.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.