Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and build all project schedules collaboratively with the project teams.
- Participate in all phases of construction planning and scheduling process, including creating contract, procurement, baseline, and track schedules.
- Participate in pursuit opportunities with business development, including interviews, presentations and the creation of proposal schedules.
- Conduct regular project visits to review job status and apply construction sequencing knowledge to maintain project schedules accurately.
- Identify and effectively communicate schedule challenges, risks, and conflicts to stakeholders and provide corrective suggestions and creative solutions.
- Assist project teams in schedule sequencing, methods of construction, project delays and impacts, alternate work plans, and recovery schedules.
- Participate and provide feedback in project pre-planning, post-construction, and monthly project status review meetings.
- Develop and facilitate schedule training programs for internal team members.
- Collaborative team player.
- Four years of construction project scheduling experience or equivalent project management/scheduling experience in a related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in Primavera (P6) Software(preferred), Procore, SAP, or other construction project management software or are willing to learn.
- Can read and understand plans, drawings and specifications.
- Recognize areas of concern and potential improvements to schedule sequencing during job site visits.
- Strong knowledge of construction means and methods, scheduling software, and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of work activity sequence, durations, and critical path method.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Opportunities for bonus
- Employee appreciation events
- Other perks and local discounts
With your resume, you must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.