General Laborer Job Description
Join our team — On-the-job training provided!
A job at FINFROCK is not just a job, but a career. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes.
We have a variety of different part-time and full-time roles available for various skill levels at both our Central Florida and South Florida Manufacturing Facility. Regardless of what level you are at today, you have opportunities to learn and grow at FINFROCK. We will train you!
Join our skilled production team and work on building precast pieces for upcoming FINFROCK projects. Job duties include the following:
- Place fresh concrete into a prepared form in the manufacturing yard
- Place steel reinforcing into pieces, including strand for prestressed pieces as required
- Adhere to FINFROCK safety standards including the personal protective equipment required for the area
- This is a full-time position that may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night
- Personal protective equipment will be required for most areas to work, including boots, hardhat, and gloves. Depending on the position you work in, safety glasses, hearing protection, dust mask, and other PPE may be required
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to read a tape measure
- You have a basic knowledge of tools and power tools
- You are able to read production prints/instructions from a tablet or you have the ability to learn
- You are able to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- You are able to follow directions
- You are able to work under weather conditions
- 401K Plan- Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry, and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.