Duties & Responsibilities
- Pour fresh concrete into prepared forms in the manufacturing yard.
- Install steel reinforcements, including strands for prestressed pieces, as needed.
- Adhere to FINFROCK’S safety regulations and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
*This is a full-time position that may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night*
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic knowledge of tools and power tools
- Read production prints/instructions from a tablet or have the ability to learn
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work under various weather conditions
- 401K Plan- Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.