Manufacturing Crew Job Description
As a Veteran, you know the meaning of owning results and taking full responsibility for your own actions. You also know the importance of team work. At FINFROCK, those attributes are more than just words, but the culture that we live in every department.
Are you looking for that next opportunity where you can earn a good living build a successful career? FINFROCK may be the place for you!
- Your former Military experience is valued.
- You don’t need prior experience, we will provide paid training and opportunities for advancement.
- If you do have experience, we have a variety of roles at different levels, so you will be placed based upon your experience.
- This role will work in various areas of the precast concrete manufacturing facility.
- This is a full time position that may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night. We will work with you based upon mutual needs.
- Personal protective equipment will be required for most areas to work, including boots, hardhat and gloves. Depending on the position you work in, safety glasses, hearing protection, dust mask and other PPE may be required
You will be successful if:
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to read a tape measure
- You have a basic knowledge of tools and power tools
- You are able to read instructions from a tablet or you have the ability to learn
- You are able to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- You are able to follow directions
- 401K Plan- Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.