FINFROCK is a full-service design-builder specializing in multifamily, parking garages, student housing and hotels, and has been named one of Orlando’s Top Workplaces. FINFROCK is currently seeking a Full-Time Precast Drafter to join our design team at our Central Florida headquarters. As a Precast Drafter, you would be a key part of a team of innovative professionals.
- Model precast concrete components for multi-family, parking and mixed-use structures using SolidWorks.
- Produce permit and construction documents.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and building systems designers.
- Communicate with team members to ensure project accuracy.
- Perform quality control checks on your own work and the work of your peers.
- You have earned a two-year degree in Design/Drafting or possess two years of Design/Drafting experience.
- You have experience with SolidWorks or Revit.
- You are a multi-tasker who can work multiple projects concurrently.
- You enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You have a general knowledge of building construction.
- You have great communication skills.
You want to be in Central Florida, and are willing to relocate on your own if you don’t live here already
401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.