Duties & Responsibilities
- Model precast concrete components for multi-family, parking and mixed-use structures using SolidWorks.
- Produce permit and construction documents.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and building systems designers.
- Communicate with team members to ensure project accuracy.
- Perform quality control checks on your own work and the work of your peers.
- A two-year degree in Design/Drafting or possess two years of Design/Drafting experience.
- Experience with SolidWorks or Revit.
- Ability to multi-task and work multiple projects concurrently.
- Enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- General knowledge of building construction.
- Great communication skills.
- Reside in Central Florida or are willing to relocate on your own if you don’t.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.