Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform lead project management of the overall structure of projects – this includes coordination with trades, designers, and other departments involved in the project.
- Create CAD 3D models of structures in SolidWorks.
- Collaborate with the Precast Drafting Manager to maintain the workload/schedule for each individual piece of precast within a project.
- Create advanced bill of materials for all embeds and erection material required for a project.
- Delegate modeling/drafting tasks to Project Modelers on projects.
- Provide mentorship/training for upcoming Project Modelers
- Provide cursory check of Precast Drafters detailed reinforcing assembly models for individual precast products.
- Assist Project Drafters and Project Modelers with creation of precast erection drawings, CAD 3D models of reinforcing assemblies, and production files.
- A minimum of 2 years’ or 2 projects’ experience running precast concrete projects as a lead or help running precast concrete projects under the mentorship of a Project Lead
- A two-year degree in Design/Drafting and/or possess five years of Design/Drafting experience
- Expert working in and reviewing work in a 3D CAD software (SolidWorks, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, etc.)
- General knowledge of building construction
- Great communication skills and can delegate tasks accordingly
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete experience required
- Currently reside in or are willing to relocate to Central Florida
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.