Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and finish pieces to match color and texture of the precast concrete product.
- Communicate with co-workers and coordinate daily schedule with supervisor.
- Learn the locations of the yards/lanes/stations/fields within FINFROCK’S precast manufacturing facility and locations/levels/zones/products at the job sites.
- Follow instructions and steps to conduct repairs according to engineering or QC processes.
- Adhere to FINFROCK’S safety regulations and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
*This full-time position may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night.*
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic knowledge of tools and power tools
- Ability to read production prints/instructions from a tablet or the ability to learn
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work under weather various conditions
- 401K Plan – typically we match 100% of your contributions up to 15% of your base salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.