Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, track inventory, organize, and distribute B.O.M.
- Evaluate conditions that may raise safety concerns: cracks, damaged areas around lifters, etc.
- Identify the products that correspond with the setting order
- Coordinate product placement between the crane, shuttle driver, and the crane operator
- Establish and maintain ground-level control access zones
- Adhere to FINFROCK safety standards including the personal protective equipment required for the area
- Communicate with coworkers and supervisors if a problem or concern arises
- Report any and all injuries, even if minor, to management and/or the safety office
- Climb ladders easily and safely
- No fear of heights
- Able and willing to travel out of town (overnight) if needed
- Able to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- Can comply with FINFROCK’s drug-free workplace policy
- Pass the Riggers Level 1 test (rigging safety and identification of unsafe rigging)
- Read a tape measure
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.