FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a Senior Construction Project Superintendent.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including laborers/craft workers
- Inspection of Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with Contract
- Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner and Architect/Engineer
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Prepare and submit Superintendent’s Daily Reports
- Junior College or Vocational education desired
- OSHA certification
- First Aid/CPR certification
- 15+ years of industry experience
- You have experience managing $50M – $100M+ commercial construction projects.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Prolog
- Broad understanding of industry
- Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good math/accounting skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong ability to read drawings and specifications
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Delegates work appropriately
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.