Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including laborers/craft workers
- Inspect Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with contract
- Review and approve sub/trade contractor payment applications with the Project Manager
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including the Architects, Engineers, and Owner/Client representatives.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Work with the in-house Safety team to communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program to maintain our excellent safety standards
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules, and ensure all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Prepare and submit Superintendent’s Reports
- Seasoned professional with 15+ years of industry experience and are ready for your next adventure.
- Experience managing $50M – $100M+ commercial construction projects.
- Leader and team-oriented.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Desire to be a part of the big picture and make an impact on the schedule and performance of the entire project.
- Education or training in construction and/or construction management.
- Certifications including OSHA certification, First Aid/CPR certification, etc.
- Computer literate and have experience with Microsoft Office products and Knowledge of Prolog.
- Familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Understanding of the cost drivers of a job with basic math and accounting skills.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.