Senior Construction Project Superintendent
Are you ready to take your experience to the next level? FINFROCK, Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder, is putting together a strategic team of experienced construction professionals to manage large commercial building projects for key high-profile projects. We have immediate needs for Senior Construction Project Superintendents in three important markets — Central Florida (Orlando), Tampa, and Miami.
With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, our teams have the opportunity to make an impact on all stages of the construction process and be a part of the project from initial design to CO.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including laborers/craft workers
- Inspect Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with contract
- Review and approve sub/trade contractor payment applications with the Project Manager
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including the Architects, Engineers, and Owner/Client representatives.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Work with the in-house Safety team to communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program to maintain our excellent safety standards
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules, and ensure all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Prepare and submit Superintendent’s Reports
You will be successful if:
- You are a seasoned professional with 15+ years of industry experience and are ready for your next adventure.
- You have experience managing $50M – $100M+ commercial construction projects.
- You are a leader and enjoy working with a team that truly enjoys taking building to the next level.
- You have strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You have a desire to be a part of the big picture and make an impact on the schedule and performance of the entire project.
- You have education or training in construction and/or construction management.
- You have certifications including OSHA certification, First Aid/CPR certification, etc.
- You are computer literate and have experience with Microsoft Office products and Knowledge of Prolog.
- You have familiarity with requirements of drawings and specifications and with terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- You have an understanding of the cost drivers of a job with basic math and accounting skills.
FINFROCK Offers Great Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a Senior Construction Project
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.