Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate Revit models of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems for building coordination purposes from 2D drawings.
- Compile project models from subcontractors into Navisworks.
- Perform clash detection of building systems and document & track resolutions.
- Embed 3D models with accurate product data that can be utilized for pricing and quantity take-offs.
- Verify compliance with the project’s Scope of Work.
- Collaborate with design disciplines to ensure precast products meet the requirements for integrated systems.
- Develop a Revit site model and Foundation Utility and Site Improvements (FUSI) plan to find and resolve site issues.
- Generate cut/fill analysis for projects to minimize downstream construction costs.
- Generate survey point data for all foundations, embeds, and precast layout to be used by the foundation subcontractor and precast erection crew.
- A two-year degree in design, combined with experience in 3D modeling and BIM Coordination.
- General knowledge of building construction.
- Experience modeling mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing systems preferred.
- Detail-oriented and enjoy creative problem-solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in precast/pre-stressed concrete, working knowledge of Civil 3D, and knowledge of civil surveying/drafting is a plus.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing building codes is a plus.
- Currently reside in Central Florida or are willing to relocate
Candidates with working experience using Autodesk’s Revit and Navisworks software will receive first consideration along with individuals having experience in general building construction and MEPFP systems.
- 401K Plan – typically we match 100% of your contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.