Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and develop construction warranty processes.
- Manage scheduling, claims reviews, budgets and report analysis
- Assist owner through the claim process
- Provide direct feedback on warranty status and analytics for reducing warranty claims
- Evaluate warranty repair quality and adherence to standards and specifications
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and development of warranty processes, systems, and procedures
- Assure that all owner experience and expectations are exceeded.
- 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory or management role
- Warranty experience preferred, not required
- Property management or Maintenance experience is a plus
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Employee appreciation events
- Other perks and local discounts
With your resume, you must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.